When I wake up in the morning, I love to drink something appealing... and this drink fits the bill! You can put the tea, goji berries, and vanilla in a cup of water and allow it to steep overnight OR just brew the tea with hot water in the morning. It's up to you.
1 Bag Roobios Tea
1/2 tsp. Raw Vanilla Bean Powder
2-3 T. Goji Berries
Research has confirmed many health benefits from this tea, including cancer prevention, and as a treatment for nervous tension, allergic dermatitis, and indigestion. Rooibos is rich in anti-oxidants and has similar health generating nutrients as the other red foods, such acai berries and pomegranates.
ABOUT GOJI BERRIES...
Goji berries have been grown by Chinese, Mongolian, and Tibetan peoples for about 5,000 years: The Chinese hold a strong belief that gojis can significantly extend life. Research supports goji berry legends, indicating that..
- Goji berries are adaptogens, meaning they invigorate and strengthen the body while helping it to deal more easily with stress.
- Goji berries increase immune function.
- Gojis provide liver protection.
- Gojis improve eyesight.
- Gojis improve blood quality.
- Goji berries are high in sesquiterpenoids, which stimulate the pituitary and pineal glands, increasing the production of HGH- the Youth or master hormone that influences the level of all hormones.
- Goji berries contain antioxidants that protect our DNA from free radical and radiation damage. This assists with preventing degenerative diseases.
- Goji berries are rich in hydrogen. Hydrogen is a water generator, so they help us stay hydrated.
- Goji berries contain choline, a nutrient that combats the type of free radical damage linked to Alzheimer's disease and other neurological degenerative conditions.
- Goji berries balance blood sugar: In fact, goji bery tea has been used in Asia for the treatment of diabetes.
- Goji berry tea is helpful for all types of digestive problems and can aid in recovery from digestive illnesses due to their calming polysaccharides.
- The polysaccharides in goji berries also stimulate collagen production and retain moisture, resulting in younger-looking skin!
|Goji Berries, Raw Vanilla, and Red Rocks Rooibos Available from the Raw Food World.|